Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 1

So I've kinda committed myself to writing this blog, both as an update and a journal.  For those of you who may not know Dree (pronounced like TREE with a D) is my nickname for Adrianna, She hasn't ever liked it --but thats one of the advantages of writing this, that I can name it what I want muuuahahah. Also, I must write a disclaimer, I will do my best to write as often as possible this might get easier the further along into the process we get but our days are pretty hectic now, and another side note. I am not going to worry about grammar because if I do ill never get this done. So, please bear with me.

Therefore, put on every piece of God's armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God's righteousness...and take the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God. *** Eph. 6:13-14,17 NLT

Day 1 Ok, so our flight was chaotic- to say the least. Erwin was searched and made to touch and test each and every can of Dree's formula and all her meds. Then after an extensive amount of testing and frisking, we were cleared through security. We where lead by an airline concierge to gate 10, We looked around Keira (our 2yr. old)  was gone.  We finally located Keira in the candy shop with both hands full of M&M's. Oh and I forgot to mention I left Dree feeding pump on my dining table, Ugh! but we boarded the plane anyway.


He put on righteousness as his body armor and placed the helmet of salvation on his head. He clothed himself with a robe of vengeance and wrapped himself in a cloak of divine passion.*** Isaiah 59:17 NLT 

Day 2 Our day starts at 7am Full battery of tests needed so Dree is poked and prodded, I had to stop them at 3 pokes, She had enough and was in full tears at this point. They didn't get enough blood for all the test, so I am fighting to get blood test pushed back until they they have a central line put. We wrapped up at the doctors around 4pm.  Now, as you can imagine, We don't get to do much as a family because Dree is limited to any public exposure.  We stopped prayed and decided as a family we needed to do something fun-- We took the Duck tour. For those of you who are not familiar with what that is, like me, until today . It is a tour bus that tours Seattle both by land and water. Interesting to see this big bus float. The girls had a blast but by the end of the tour we were all exhausted. So back to our comfy room at the Ronald McDonald house and off to bed we went!  

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this so we can stay updated. I am especially praying for the needles as I know she is afraid of them. We love you guys so much and are always praying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarlett, I am sure all this is hectic time, I will keep informing Faith's Hope and KKLA followers of your progress on facebook. For now I don't want you bombarded with questions. Tanya and I as well as Faith, Emerald and Gabriel will keep you in our prayers. They all really enjoyed meeting Adrianna, and the rest of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am proud of you Scarlett for doing this. We all want to know what is happening with Adrianna -- I will copy this and post to caringbridge for those who don't have fb. Keeping you all in prayers. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Thank you for including me in this. i was so excited to open this emial and see her beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete